Quantum's 380LPH high-pressure fuel pump for high-performance EFI vehicles is now available. The QFS-606FT can be installed externally (frame mounted) or in-tank. It utilizes the widely available -6AN inlet and 6AN outlet connections for easy installation and quick replacement of lesser flowing competitors' fuel pumps, such as the venerable Bosch 044.Quantum's 380LPH fuel pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP naturally aspirated and over 1000 HP in forced induction applications. It flows 380LPH (100gph) at 43 PSI, 340LPH (90gph) at 73 PSI, and 270LPH (71gph) at 120 PSI.Quantum's 380LPH fuel pump is designed for use with gasoline or E85. Terminal nuts and terminal boots are also included.
- Amperage Draw: 9.6 amps @ 40 psi, 10.9 amps @ 60 psi
- Flow Rate: 316 LPH @ 40 psi, 295 LPH @ 60 psi
- Corrosion-resistant case to minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Patented check valve technology
- 380 LPH