This is the correct filter/regulator required for LS Swaps using returnless style fuel rails and also popular when doing popular the TBSS/NNBS Gen IV intake manifold swap. Using the C5 Corvette regulator/ filter is the tried and true method of providing all LS-based motors with the 58psi base pressure they require. Usually mounted close to the tank, this regulator has a fixed (non-adjustable) fuel pressure of 58psi and also provides inline filtration between the fuel pump and the injector rail. Both the feed (from the tank) and the return will connect to one side, and the single outlet will go to the injector rail on the motor.
Includes Choice of Fittings + mounting bracket and grounding strap as shown.
- 58PSI Fixed Pressure
- Nominal Micron Rating: 5
- Combination Fuel Pressure Regulator/ Filter
- Inlet Size: 3/8" Male Quick Connect
- Return Size: 5/16" Male Quick Connect
- Feed Size (to Engine): 3/8" Female Quick Connect
- When mounted near the fuel tank this filter allows you to run a single fuel feed line to the engine and just a short return loop back to the tank.
- Supports 550-600HP
- Fits All 1997+ Gen III and Gen IV LS Series 4.8, 5.3, 5.7L, 6.0, 6.2, 7.0L motors
- Not suitable for 1990s era LT1.
- Not recommended for dual pump setups.
- Not suitable for turbo or supercharged applications, which require vacuum reference.