Quantum's line of 340LPH direct drop-in fuel pump assemblies do away with the unreliable and problematic venturi canister design found in 1995-2005 GM trucks, vans, and SUV's. Previously, installing a high Walbro 255 or modern 340 pump into an OEM GM canister meant disabling the venturi system by cutting "windows" into the sides of the bucket. Doing so results in canister drain during hard acceleration or cornering, which leads to overheating of the fuel pump. The bandaid solution is to keep the tank at 1/4-1/2 full or above. Quantum's 340LPH assemblies resolve these deficiencies and allow the fuel pump to be upgraded while retaining OEM functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Clean sheet canister design eliminates unreliable venturi setup, and allows tank to be run to empty
- High Volume QFS 340LPH turbine fuel pump preinstalled, 100% gasoline and/or E85 compatiblle
- Ethanol safe PTFE/ teflon corrugated flex hose and teflon coated wiring throughout
- Updated 40 amp bulkhead connector to handle additional amperage load of high volume pump
- New float arm, sending unit, tank seal, and 4-way wiring connector included
This part fits a variety of different applications including Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC. Please use the year make model dropdown to confirm your specific vehicle's fitment.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 340 LPH
- Fuel Type: