Looking for a fuel system solution for your 1973-1991 LS or LT Swap Square Body? Look no further! Quantum's brand new barbed fitting hanger is a clean sheet design, meant to facilitate the installation of the EP381, 255LPH, or 340LPH fuel pump without splicing connectors inside the tank. Every hanger comes standard with two wiring pigtails meant to fit the AC Delco EP381, as well as the Walbro 255LPH and other 340LPH In-Tank pumps. Quantum fuel pump hangers feature a lifetime warranty on both the Quantum fuel pumps themselves, as well as the sending units. Just select your desired pump option from the dropdown menu to get your swap off to a great start!
But wait! Swapping an LS or LT into your square body pickup requires more than just a new fuel pump. The entire fuel system needs to be upgraded in order to withstand the increased demand from a fuel injection system. The Quantum fuel system option takes the headache out of complex part selection and lets you add on genuine Phenix hoses and your choice of a Quantum brand filter/regulator or a Fuelab filter and regulator.
More details here:
NOTE: Do NOT select the pump + filter/regulator option if you want to add-on a fuel system. Each fuel system comes with a filter and regulator.
- Applications: LS, LT, or any EFI swapped Square Body pickup
- Fitting Type: Barb fitting (EFI hose clamps included)
- Type: In-tank Fuel Pump Hanger with Sending Unit
- Wiring: 14 gauge “Walbro style” 255LPH/340LPH pigtail included. Plug and play adapter harness included for use with AC Delco EP381 pump.
- Coating: Corrosion resistant
- Submersible high pressure hose included, compatible with gasoline as well as ethanol based fuels (E85)
- Check Valve: Integrated check valve built into fuel pump outlet
- Serialized fuel pump body guarantees Lifetime Warranty
- Safely LS/LT swap your Square Body pickup by using a brand new drop-in hanger with calibrated sending unit and optional preinstalled pump
- Eliminate failure prone splices and solder joints inside the fuel tank
- Can be used on any LS, LT, or EFI motor (the optional filter add-on is standard Corvette pressure of 58psi)
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline as well as E85
- Lifetime Warranty