Terms & ConditionsPayment Details
We accept PayPal, all major credit cards, and bank transfer. Please note that for large orders or orders not shipped to the billing address we may need to contact you to arrange a bank transfer payment.
CA Sales Tax: A tax rate of 7.75% will be added to all orders shipped to a California address. Wholesale buyers may contact us to submit a resale card by faxing it to 1-805-832-6040.
- All shipments that are in stock and ordered before 5PM PST ship the same day.
- If you need to change your shipping method, please call us at 818-574-3835 ASAP as orders ship out same day and emails have a 24 hour response time.
- Orders shipped via DHL need to be placed by 2PM PST.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
UPS: UPS shipping is available at additional cost. Please be aware that not all areas have Saturday delivery depending on UPS routes and schedules. UPS guaranteed delivery services such as Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air are 100% refundable if they are not delivered on time, excluding delays caused by weather conditions.
International Customers: Fuel pump and fuel system accessory orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International unless otherwise requested. Delivery time is 10-12 business days for most major markets*, although the actual number of days may vary based on origin, destination, and customs delays.
Major markets* may also receive special discounts on shipping. Please contact us with your country and postal code to check rates and transit times. Please note that for countries not on this list, there is no tracking available for Priority Mail services after the item leaves the United States.
*Major Markets: Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Japan, South Korea.
International Express Options: DHL Express is fast, efficient, and reliable. We offer low rates to Canada, Mexico, Europe, and parts of Southeast Asia, but can ship via DHL Express to anywhere in the world. Transit times are typically 2-5 business days. If you would like to request DHL, please contact us with your country and postal code for our rates. Express EMS is also available for a flat rate of $60 for most items. Insurance is required for any orders over $300.
HFP brand fuel pumps, Quantum brand fuel pumps, and Quantum fuel pump accessories have a Lifetime Warranty on the parts themselves. If the part should fail at any time, we will replace it under the Lifetime Warranty. In order to request a warranty replacement, customers must contact us via email at email@example.com and provide us with order information.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair costs, towing costs, or storage costs related to a failed part.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair or replacement of any ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, vehicle or any other machine caused by misuse or incorrect installation of a part.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair or replacement of any ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, vehicle or any other machine due to a failed part.
- Before the part is installed, the customer is responsible for verifying that the part number on the part and the box match the part number of the part ordered.
To start a return or exchange, please visit https://qfs.returnsportal.net to submit an RMA request.
If you are not satisfied with your order, we offer returns and refunds up to 60 days after the purchase date or anytime after for unused items. Items can be exchanged for a new part or store credit. Returned parts may be subject to a restocking fee. All BBK returns have a $25 flat restocking fee.
Because of misuse or abuse of our policies, we reserve the right to refuse a return request for any reason. If your return is approved, we will email you with return instructions. Returns are generally processed within 2 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days for refund credits to be processed. Unfortunately, Quantum is not responsible for repair costs, towing costs, or storage costs related to a failed part.
We do our best to keep our website comprehensive and accurate, however, part numbers and other information change often. Please make sure you check and verify fitment information before purchasing. You can email us with your OEM part number or year, make, and model to confirm fitment. Unfortunately, Quantum is not responsible for repair costs, towing costs, or storage costs related to a failed part. If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-818-574-FUEL (3835) between 9AM-6PM PST and our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to help.
We respect your privacy and appreciate your trust. Quantum Fuel Systems does not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise profit from any of its customers' information, which includes names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, or any personal information. If you choose to sign up for our newsletter, you may occasionally get updates from us on new products, blog articles we write detailing installations, our own shop vehicles and what we are doing with them, or to showcase our involvement in the automotive and powersports industries.
Permission is granted to use the materials and information on Quantum Fuel Systems's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any material contained on Quantum Fuel Systems's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.