340LPH E85 Intank Fuel Pump for Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
Looking for an application specific fuel pump for your 600+ whp build? Look no further! Quantum's 340LPH Flextech series fuel pumps feature custom tailored installation kits so that strainer size, hose length, and inlet configuration minimizes installation headaches. We also back every single pump with a lifetime warranty, something you will not find with any other 340LPH fuel pump.
1.Correct strainer shape and orientation ensures the pump does not suck air, fuel tank or cell can be run to empty just like an OEM pump.
2. Wiring pigtail designed to handle increased amperage draw of the 340LPH fuel pump, unlike competitors' wiring which includes thin/ unsafe 20 gauge pigtail.
3. GM/ Subaru/ Honda plug and play wiring harnesses available and included with pumps. More being developed continuously.
4. Corrugated E85 compatible flex hoses included for BMW, custom, and GM kits.
5. Serialized fuel pump body guarantees warranty.
6. Flowtested by RC Engineering, the nationwide experts in fuel pump and injector flowtesting.
1. Four different inlet configurations depending on application; 22mm (3/4") center inlet (QFS-350FT) 11mm (0.433") offset inlet (QFS-351FT), 11mm (0.433") parallel inlet (QFS-352FT), 19mm (0.748") offset GM inlet (QFS-353FT)
2. 8mm (0.315") outlet w/ barb, 38mm (1.540") pump body diameter
3. Coating: corrosion resistant black plated steel w/ laser etched serial number.
4. Bypass valve (PRV valve) set at 125.8psi, significantly higher than both Walbro GSS series 340LPH pumps, and Walbro 400/ 450LPH pumps, a distinct advantage for turbocharged and supercharged applications
5. Intank/ submersible design, cannot be used outside of tank
6. May be used with return or returnless fuel systems, including PWM (pulse modulated systems)
7. Integrated check valve built into fuel pump outlet.
8. Lifetime warranty! Quantum has built its reputation on providing a lifetime warranty for all its OEM and performance fuel pumps
A common side effect of high volume (and OEM) intank fuel pumps are their inability to maintain static fuel pressure when the vehicle sits for any extended period of time. This leads to a "hard starting" condition where the starter must engage continuously for 3-4 seconds (or longer) before the motor will finally start. This side effect is commonplace with all high performance, high volume fuel pumps including Walbro, AEM, Aeromotive, and Quantum fuel pumps. Our check valve resolves this issue once and for all, and can be used either intank, or externally. It features a high-flow design which uses viton seals and stainless steel internals which are compatible with modern pump gasoline as well as E85. This check valve will not significantly alter the flow capabilities of your pump, but it will make sure that the car starts instantly, every single time. We recommend installing an inline check valve even with a brand new pump, so the tank doesn't need to be dropped again a few months later.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- USPS Priority Mail / First Class Small Items
- FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN THE US & TERRITORIES