- Home »
- Catalog »
- Partners »
- Maximum Motorsports Suspension »
- Mustang Suspension »
- Mustang Struts & Shocks »
- 1999-04 Cobra »
Quantum Fuel Systems - Tokico
For street driving, autocross, and limited open-track use. Tokico offers only 1 complete package of struts and shocks for the IRS equipped Mustang, the D-Spec series. A set of D-Spec struts and shocks will provide improvements in control and handling, along with good ride quality.
Tokico Premium Performance and Illumina struts will fit the front of an IRS equipped Mustang, but no IRS rear shocks are available in those two series.
D-Spec struts will control conventional lowering springs, as well as mild coil-over spring rates. D-Spec rear shocks are not suitable for a coil-over conversion.
- Good ride quality when matched with the appropriate lowering and performance spring sets.
- D-Spec is good choice for daily-driven cars, spirited street driving and occasional open-tracking.
- Suitable for Mustangs fitted with a variety of stock-location springs.
- D-Spec struts are suitable for coil-over conversions.
- MM Race series dampers are better suited for the more aggressive spring rates used in road racing.
- Tokico rear shocks are incompatible with coil-over conversions.
This category is empty.