- Home »
- Catalog »
- Partners »
- Maximum Motorsports Suspension »
- Mustang Suspension »
- Mustang Struts & Shocks »
- 1987-93 V8 »
- MM Race series Dampers
Quantum Fuel Systems - MM Race series Dampers
For aggressive open-track, time trial, and road race use. Exclusive Maximum Motorsports Race series valving controls the high coil-over spring rates typically used on road courses.
- Exclusive MM valving is the key to superb track performance with high spring rates
- Perfect choice for a car intended for open-tracking, time trials, and wheel-to-wheel racing.
- High-grade alloy steel strut mounting ears on the proprietary MM-designed and manufactured housings prevent bending as a result of brake-reaction loads
- Repositioned strut mounting ears increase bump travel on lowered cars.
- Large strut shaft bushings allowed by the inverted design provide greater resistance to deflection from cornering loads
- Reduced fading because of high gas pressure and monotube design
- Allows you to concentrate on driving without being distracted by the need to adjust your dampers
This category is empty.