- Home »
- Catalog »
- Partners »
- Maximum Motorsports Suspension »
- Mustang Suspension »
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension »
- Lower Control Arms »
- 1994-98 Mustang »
- Extreme Duty Control Arms
Quantum Fuel Systems - Extreme Duty Control Arms
They are suitable for use on street-driven Mustangs, as well as Mustangs used for drag racing, open-tracking, autocrossing, and road racing. They will improve handling and traction, with only a small compromise in NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness).
Click on the Tech Info button below for technical information about MM Extreme Duty control arms.
Extreme Duty control arms are ideal for:
- Mustangs that are ever launched from a standing start. This means a drag race style of start from a dead stop, including both on the street and at the strip. This even includes a Mustang with only moderate horsepower (under 400 rwhp).
- Mustangs with the higher horsepower level typical of forced induction or a stroker engine
- Mustangs that need precise control of the rear axle location for open-tracking.
Ride height adjustable and non-adjustable.
Select a Sub-Category
New Page 1 Adjustable Control Arms allow you to raise the rear ride height by up to 2 inches, or lower it as much as 1 inch. The spring perch design allows easy...More Details »