- Home »
- Catalog »
- Partners »
- Maximum Motorsports Suspension »
- Mustang Suspension »
- Mustang Steering »
- MM Bumpsteer Kits
Quantum Fuel Systems - MM Bumpsteer Kits
What is "bumpsteer"?
- Changes in the steering angle of the tires caused solely by vertical motion of the suspension.
- Excessive bumpsteer makes the car feel unstable and unpredictable because it will abruptly change direction without any input from the driver.
- Bumpsteer can be caused by anything that causes the suspension to move vertically; bumps in the road, body roll, brake dive, etc.
- Bolt-through style is for MM K-members that require a larger range of adjustment.
- Tapered-stud style is for stock and other k-members that require only a moderate range of adjustment.
This category is empty.